You guys, this company is awesome! You go to their site and custom-make your own date-book, full of different date options to give you great ideas for memory making with your mate. And one of you could win a book for free!! This would be such a fantastic holiday gift for your special someone, and this giveaway is just in time for one of you to win one for Christmas! Not only that, but they are pretty affordable anyway, and this month you can get $10 off (that’s 50%!!) if you enter the code “jessi” at checkout. So get on it!! Here’s the giveaway info:
- Datevitation.com is the web’s first online platform to create a custom love coupon book. Unlike the pre-packaged love coupon books on the market, you pick the dates and can customize the text to your liking. Once you are done customizing the text in your book, Datevitation will print it out and ship it to you in a ready-to-gift box.
- Datevitation’s library contains over 200 date ideas ranging from skydiving to stargazing to steamy adult-only activities. We also have over 60 book cover options to suit any occasion.
- Books start at just $20 so it makes for a thoughtful yet economical gift. It makes the perfect stocking stuffer too 🙂
- The order cut-off date for guaranteed delivery by Christmas is Dec 15. You can use the code ‘jessi’ for $10 off your purchase.
To enter to win your own custom-made date book:
must be a follower of Hopes and Dreams via GFC to enter
1. Like Datevitation on facebook, and leave a comment here letting me know you did
(and they would love it if you to left them a message on their wall saying you were stopping by from Hopes and Dreams!)
once you’ve done that, you can then:
2. Follow @datevitation on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway, and comment here
3. Follow Hopes and Dreams on Facebook, comment here
4. Follow @wifeofjw on twitter, and comment here.
So four entries are available, once you’ve done the first requirement. Seriously, you guys, this would be perfect for Christmas!!!
Giveaway ends tomorrow (12/11/12) at 11:59 pm.
|Don’t mind if I do!|
|I just love the little illustrations, too!!!!|