Hi, everyone. It’s me, John. I figure it’s high time we have a post from the husband on this blog. I want to tell my beautiful wife and our hosts (a modest estimate, I imagine) of followers how wonderful she is.
Jess, here are a few of the many reasons why you are so darn lovable:
- “What am I doing?” “Flicking the flippin’ flecks from your face!”
- I even like watching American Idol a little bit as long as I’m watching it with you.
- You let me be a nerd.
- I eat like a king thanks to your fabulous cooking.
- We had what I would consider the most perfect first date possible.
- You are hilarious.
- You keep me believing in myself.
- I know this does not technically make sense the way that I will attempt to describe it, but I know you will understand anyways: I love you because Ludacris sings “Baby” with Justin Bieber. Luda!
- I love you because you are totally pickin’ up what I just layed down.
- You have a heart of gold.
- You proof-read your texts.
- You are supportive of me and want me to do what makes me happy.
- You have a shweet Sean Connery acshent, and y’know it.